1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Friday Song 5 /5

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by DEL, May 5, 2017.

1. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Nothing much to sing about this week ........ Trump bullying his way to the scrapping of 'Obama' Care, the fact that PM May is obviously an alien based on her inability to eat a chip, an action that is built into the DNA of every British citizen. Phil the Greek stepping down from public engagements, fair do's to him to come all the way from renting out deckchairs on a Corfu beach to being fed and dressed for 70 odd years by us and Betty Valentine. As for the implosion of The Labour Party, words fail me, this alone would have really upset me today but for the truly major disaster of the final demise of my favourite shoes. What these Clark masterpieces lacked in style they more than made up for in substance ..... farewell my good friends.
    Here's a song for you from the magnificent Captain Beefheart.
    swralph likes this.
  2. Helm A Fixture

England
    For you Mr Corbyn:sneaky: