1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Friday Song 10/2

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by DEL, Feb 10, 2017.

1. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Plenty of news again this week but nothing particularly engaged my cynically short attention span apart from umpire Arnaud Gabbas being blindsided by a Canadian Tennis player. Now I ask you ..... what's the point of the French having gunboats if they can't sail up the St Lawrence blasting away at every Canuck they see ....... homme up France ;)
    Anyway the one I've settled on is one that resonates with me ........ BECKILEAKS ...........Have to say I never expected to in anyway empathise with David Beckham but as someone who has also been passed over for honours I feel his pain :cry:
    In my case it turns out that 'Services to Women' isn't and never has been an award category ....... what was the point of sufferage ;)
    Huw63 and Helm like this.
  2. Helm A Fixture

England
    Well after Abbot's showing in the Euro debate I'm going with
    Huw63, DEL and napoleonpeart like this.
  3. chippy Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    I know this was last weeks news but since vegetables have rocked in price my dog has suddenly decided he likes lettuce . Well I can tell you now I laid down the law there and then, he will bloody well eat his T bone steaks like the rest of the family or go hungry . Here's my offering for the week .

chippy
    Huw63, stoffy01, DEL and 1 other person like this.