1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Critique French Officer 54mm

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by pmfs, Aug 30, 2014.

1. chippy Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Pedro happy to see those old spare parts come in useful . What a great job you have made of them .
    chippy
  2. pmfs A Fixture

Portugal

Gordon, Oldie but a goodie my friend. Thank you for your kindness and for your comment.
    Cheers,
    Pedro
  3. pmfs A Fixture

Portugal
    The work continues and today I finished the blue jacket, medals, embroidered, Eupalletes (need some lights on the left side).
    Jacket, trousers, boots only the base colours.
    For the jacket I use grey tone as base composed by black and white and for trousers is Deck Tan as base.
    When time be on my side again, I will work on lights and shadows and try to finish this figure until the end of September to be ready for Soldat de Plom Girona in October.

Ps: Sorry for the lousy photo.
    Cheers,
    Pedro.

Attached Files:

Martin64, crf and Aveleira like this.
  4. Aveleira A Fixture

Portugal
    Nice blue and gold tones!
    Very nice job so far. Good luck!

Regards
    Pedro
  5. ACCOUNT_DELETED A Fixture

Canada
    Really nice paint on an interesting conversion. This will look great once it is done.

Colin
  6. pmfs A Fixture

Portugal
    Pedro & Colin, thanks!

Cheers