1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

French Chasseur Alpin

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Dan Morton, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Roger Newsome just painted and returned the French Chasseur Alpin figure I finished some time ago. He did his usual marvelous job as I'm sure you'll agree! Since I got it back, I've decided to add a bit of rock and have finished a leather rifle sling for the Berthier rifle. I'll go back and paint the rock and rifle sling. I'm not a painter, but I believe I can manage that. Hope you like it!

All the best,
    Dan

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      133.3 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      114.1 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      111.3 KB
      Views:
    BillW likes this.
  2. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Looks better now there's a sling on the rifle and the addition of the rock is a nice idea and looks good.

I'm sure you'll do a good job of the painting. You could always ask Pam :D:D

Roger.
  3. blaster A Fixture

United-States
    Hi Dan,

That's quite a nice figure. Makes me want to go and sculpt one in 54mm. thanks for the inspiration.

Rgds Vic
  4. 1969 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Great idea for a sculpt Dan, i like the idea of so much going on with the figures dress and equipment, nicley done mate.

Steve(y)
  5. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Victor and Steve - Many thanks! Hey, I've succeeded in conning - uh...I mean convincing...convincing my wife to paint the rocks and rifle sling as Roger suggested. I'll post some WIP if Higher Headquarters allows it.

All the best,
    Dan