1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Frederick of Swabia - 90mm face

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Major_Goose, Sep 7, 2005.

1. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Just started to flesh out some . Pegaso 90mm Frederick

Attached Files:

2. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    more

Attached Files:

3. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    more

Attached Files:

4. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    Hmmm i see that you are getting improved my friend Kostas. :) Seriously now, i think that you are doing fine so far. Is that the final flesh or you gonna add more lights and shadows?

Xenofon
  5. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Hi Xenofon. I am about to add 2 more shadows deep and very deep , and 2-3 lights more. I was thinking that i was almost done except from some tones. But pictures prove that my eyes dont do justice so good. So i will have to keep on. The funny thing is that i have used many lights and shadows and also many tones , but in the end u always miss some !!!!!!

Thanks for looking
  6. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    The good thing is that with such a good sculpted face, you can paint the lights and shadows easier. Also the scale helps in that too.

Xenofon
  7. rej Well-Known Member

Malta
    Looking good Costas :eek:

Waiting for more ;)

Ray :)
  8. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    Very nice looking fleshtone Costas (y) . I'm sur the deep shadows will really make him "pop". I agree with you on the whole "thinking your finished bit. It happens to me all the time. Usually though, I can't see what I need to do until I paint the surronding colors. That tells me what I need to do as far as highlights and shadows go. I'm envious that you can just look at it, be it with a computer or not, and tell what you need to do. One day I'll be able to but until then....... :lol: . Great looking job so far, keep us posted on your progress ;) .

Jim Patrick