1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Fort Royal Review & The Lost Battalion

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Inaki, May 21, 2017.

1. Inaki Active Member

Spain
    Dear All,
    I lost track of these two makers... are they fully gone?

On the other hand, perhaps someone can help with this: it was a 120mm (probably) resin US Cavalry soldier, injured by an arrow and firing a revolver.
    Any idea about it?

Thank you, All!

Iñaki
  2. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    HI Inaki it was a fort royal review figure, it pops up on Ebay occasionally - sold mine unfortunately:(

Keith
    Inaki likes this.
  3. chailey Active Member

England
    Hi Inaki,
    I have a feeling that the figure was still available from " The Lost Battalion" but I can't seem to be able to find the website so maybe they have also ceased trading...
    Regards,
    Steve
    Inaki likes this.
  4. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    I've also found this. Does this help?

Keith P5210001.JPG
    Inaki likes this.
  5. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
  6. Inaki Active Member

Spain
    Thanks a lot, Keith.
    It definetily helps... Even if I try to convince myself not to keep my recent buying rate
    I'll contact Imperial Gallery. They always helped!!

Thanks,

Iñaki
  7. moore Active Member

United-States
    Hi Inaki,

I painted that kit and loved it.
    I contacted TLB/Scott the owner, I think a little later he will have that back in stock. I asked him for one and he had none in stock. it's a great kit and
    even though older, it was pretty nice.

Dee
    Inaki likes this.
  8. Inaki Active Member

Spain
    Thanks, Dee!
    I feel it has well caught the drama of the Indian Wars.
    I'm trying to collect the oldies I always likes before it's too late, so I'll surely buy one when available.
    Thank you all for your good help.
    My best,

Iñaki
  9. BobLff257 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Inaki,

Have answered your private email. This was an Imperial Gallery figure but was sold many years ago to Dreamcatchers who eventially sold up. Fort Royal has also ceased trading when David Gerret passed away, I was given alot of moulds from that range by David's partner but was unable to produce them as I do not pocess the masters. These I have since disposed of. The figure was available from Scott at TLB, that is all I know. The figure was a Pete Moreton sculpt and was a cracking figure. It's funny that I have a simular master of that figure sculpted by Mike French but I didn't like it and Pete helped me out with this rendition. Hope this helps.

Rob.
    Inaki likes this.
  10. tomifune A Fixture

United-States
    Inaki likes this.
  11. Inaki Active Member

Spain