1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Flex-I-File Sanding Products - Michigan Toy Soldier Blog

Discussion in 'Tools of the Trade/Accessories' started by CondeJulian, Jan 29, 2018.

1. CondeJulian Well-Known Member

Brazil
    Hello,

This is my latest review for the Michigan Toy Soldier Blog, the Flex-I-File sanding products.
    Sometimes we just need to get back to basics and they have clever solutions to help us.

[IMG]

Check the full review here :

Flex-I-File Sanding Products Full Review

[IMG]

[IMG]

Best,
    Julian

www.michtoy.com
    Oda likes this.
  2. REMOVED PlanetFigure Supporter

I use both types...the files are great for resin, not so much on metal or polystyrene..the tape style is useful but less so the frame...definitely good stuff, the shapes being more effective than nail files..the sandpaper is great...wet or dry
    Man On Fire likes this.
  3. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    I love my Flex-i-file, and wish I had bought one long before I actually did. It has made working on the seams on figures, especially on legs and arms, and on aircraft models, especially on the tops and bottoms of fuselages, much, much easier and more precise.

Prost!
    Brad
    clrsgt and Old johnny like this.
  4. clrsgt A Fixture

United-States
    Stumbled on to Flex-i-file many years ago. Can't do without it.
    theBaron and Man On Fire like this.
  5. Jaybo Well-Known Member

United-States
    Invented by my friend Fred Shassberger right here in Grand Rapids, MI. He sold the business to someone in Canada I believe years ago.
    Man On Fire likes this.
  6. hall-moye@msn.com Active Member

United-States
    The next best thing to sliced bread....
    Man On Fire likes this.
  7. Aaron Joustra New Member

Australia
    Love these. Started using them over 2o years ago for aircraft modelling but are perfect for any compound curve.