1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Flats!

Discussion in 'Just starting...' started by Graham, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Graham A Fixture

England
    Cheers guys. I agree Roger, practice is paramount. Last time I tried, I was gutted that I could not get the hang of it within a couple of figures. I am in a much better place now and just keep telling myself it takes time and to chill and have fun.

I do like to play with stuff though so I will keep going with acrylics for what I am doing but I will have to try oils again. I didn't get the hang of anything last time but now, I am understanding glazing with acrylics and cannot believe that it didn't dawn on me last time, still need that practice to get it right though.

Thanks Ron, once I have had a play I will then know what questions to ask :)

Really appreciate the support guys
    billyturnip likes this.
  2. Graham A Fixture

England
    Anyway, back to the job in hand. Don't laugh but here they are with blocked in colours using tube acrylic well thinned down.

Every time I pick this piece up I have to smile at the expressions :). Lots of shading to do but probably not tonight.....

image.jpg
    theBaron likes this.