1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Flat Samurai

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Ulrich, Jul 20, 2006.

1. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    Here are some pictures from my first flat samurai. It is from Roy Hunt.

As you can see, there is a lot to do. The face, hands and feets are nearly ready, on the pants I have set the first lights and shades.

It is a new world for me, because it is my first one, but I will try it

Ulrich

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Ulrich thanks for the posting. I've recently started doing a couole of flats myself and like to see the work of other beginners like me. Keep going as you are and I look forward to seeing the end result. Good luck with it!
  3. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    He's looking good Ulrich. I have a couple of flats in the works as well. I really enjoy bringing these to life.
  4. Roy New Member

United-Kingdom
    I'll be keeping up with your progress Ulrich...early days yet...as you say, there's lot's to do...hope you have fun with it.

All the best..Roy.
  5. Christos Well-Known Member

Greece
    Looks very good so far!
    keep up
    christos
  6. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    Thanks for your comments.

And Roy, it is a great figure and I have much fun to paint it. And I try to do my best.

Ulrich