1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Fisher Orc, from Tartar Miniatures

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by Metal Extremo, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Metal Extremo Well-Known Member

I received my first Tartar Miniatures figure, and i'm very happy with it. So i decided make some pics of it.
    First of all, the box comes with a photo of the miniature painted, an other unpainted.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Inside, the base and boxes containing the pieces

[IMG]

[IMG]

Some detais of the base

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

The torso and legs come in a block

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

The hands

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

I must go out. In the evening mor pics.
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Great start to the review looking forward to more pictures later

Thanks for shatpring a very highly detailed miniature

Nap
  3. Metal Extremo Well-Known Member

I'm back.

Some pics of the equipment

Octopus

[IMG][IMG][IMG]

Loincloth
    [IMG]

Knife
    [IMG][IMG]

The arms
    [IMG][IMG]

[IMG][IMG][IMG]

Pendant

[IMG]

The kit contains two heads
    The most traditional
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]

The agressive
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]

The kit is despieced with a big part (legs and torso), two heads, the arms and hands, knife, octopus, pendant and a big terrain. The union between the pieces is good, a little quantity of putty. I like that the union with the heads (both of them) is very perfect. A little time to erase mold lines, and ready to begin. The variety of textures makes the miniatures very atractive to paint. The terrain gives you the chance to have something interesting under the feet of the orc, from the box. For lazy people with grounds as me, is a point more...
    About the casting, here are the pics.
    About the sculpting, our folk Sergey put photos about here http://www.planetfigure.com/threads/fisherorc.79387/

I will not say nothing about the quality of the miniature. Everybody can judge and decide
  4. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi

Nice to see the rest of the pictures , certainly packed with detail and well engineered as well

Thanks for sharing

Nap