1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

First 100% finished sculpute.

Discussion in 'Brutal Honesty - Critique Center' started by FChileWL, Jul 16, 2016.

1. FChileWL New Member

Hi, im form Chile so my english isn't as good as it should.

I do scultp for a long time by now but not so often, so this is finally my first 100% finished statue.
    It is 1:10 scale, like 17 cm from bottom of the base to the head, hope you like it and a can get some feedback.
    Im also tryng to sale copies if someone is interested.
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi there ,

Welcome to PF and thanks for sharing the sculpture , look forward to seeing more from you

Happy putty pushing

Nap
    FChileWL, Oda, peedee and 1 other person like this.
  3. Dekiman Well-Known Member

Hello
    Welcome aboard and I hope to see more works from you
    Your first figure is excellent
    FChileWL, Oda, peedee and 1 other person like this.
  4. anstontyke A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    lovely sculpting
    FChileWL likes this.
  5. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Fantastic work.

Paul.
    anstontyke likes this.
  6. Mat Lambert A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    A great figure sculpt - your work leading up to this must be impressive as this is a very good first figure.
    Cheers
    Mat
    peedee and anstontyke like this.
  7. pokrad A Fixture

Croatia
    Great sculpt - You probably did a big amount of unfinished ones :)
    Great knowledge about body in motion !
    Since this is "Brutal honesty" forum, I must say there is something odd with her right knee. I can't put my finger on the error but...
  8. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Fine sculpting!!! I agree the figure in motion looks just excellent, but I agree the right knee (as the figure is facing the viewer)...and possibly the calves?

Maybe the way to do this is to ask questions.
    Should the right knee be slightly pointed and show slightly more flex related folds behind and to each side of the knee? springhero1.jpg
    Are both calves equal in diameter all the way to the ankles? I can't tell from the photos.

The photo I've attached isn't great for comparison to your figure, but it's the only one I could find that shows just a bit of a point at the knee.

Feel free to disagree.

All the best,
    Dan
    FChileWL likes this.
  9. Oda A Fixture

Welcome aboard.Lovely work there.I hope to see more of your works,perhaps some historical pieces too.

Oda.
    anstontyke likes this.
  10. FChileWL New Member

Thank guys ill check that on the legs, always seems to me that there were something not working as it should.
    Dan Morton and anstontyke like this.
  11. MCPWilk A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Beautifully sculpted. The knee is fine considering she is running up a slope rather than on the flat.

Mike
    stoffy01 and anstontyke like this.
  12. stoffy01 PlanetFigure Supporter

Australia
    Beautiful sculpt, well done.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    anstontyke likes this.
  13. Forté A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Looking good and nice to see you didn't go down the oversized chest route. Would be nice to see a bit more of a twist in the mid drift.
    anstontyke likes this.
  14. bogusman53 Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Beautiful sculpt, lose the cape! and I'd prefer longer hair to the cape, chest is just right as has already been mentioned, small criticisms, I wish I could do work like this, I only paint :) and do minor conversions.
    anstontyke likes this.