1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

first 1- 10 scale bust female fantasy

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by samson, Mar 4, 2015.

1. samson Well-Known Member

United-States
    This is my first bust this size and was bought right here from Mark dollery . So far done in all acrylics . I need to do the hair over and figure out a color for her clothes . Please let me know what you think . Don't know why this pic keeps turning sideways Lol . IMG_0886.JPG
  2. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    IMG_0886 neu.jpg

Better??? ;) At the moment difficult to say something. I can see on my monitor that there are shades and highlights in your flesh colour but the colours look at my monitor a little bit "wishy-washy"
  3. Mark Dollery Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Hey, Ulrich, nice start on this bust for the skin colour. As you say, the pictures is a bit washed out but look forward to some progress shots. (She was never a pretty girl... :))
    Mark D ;)
  4. samson Well-Known Member

United-States
    I will try to post better pics that was taken with my phone Lol thanks for straightening her out Ulrich .
  5. Adrian Cowdry Well-Known Member

6. samson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Thank you better pics in the morning
  7. samson Well-Known Member

United-States