1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Finished French Herald @ Agincourt

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by elvis, Oct 24, 2005.

1. elvis A Fixture

Luca has sent me the finished Herald he has done for the box art for Crecy Models.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Beautiful work my friend………thanks for sending the finished photos
  2. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    Very beautiful indeed. Thanks a lot for sharing it with us Luca :)

Xenofon
  3. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Luca my friend, beautiful work, as usual. ;)

Se vuoi fare un articolo di pittura su questo soggetto, fammelo saopere.

Ciao
    Roc :)
  4. elvis A Fixture

:lol: many thanks friends. certo caro Roc te lo mando al più presto. your friend Luca :lol:
  5. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Luca, Very nice. What is your mix for white?~Gary
  6. elvis A Fixture

:) Dear gary, this is my white mix: TITANIUM WHITE + RAW UMBER + A LITTLE PERCENTUAL OF BLUE.
    For the shadows more RAW UMBER IN THE mix.
    For the lights, more white in the mix . extreme lights: Pure white.

ciao Luca :)
  7. jjgurk Member

United-States
    Very nicely done.

John
  8. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Luca,

As always a masterpiece. Splendid,

Marc
  9. BESPJL Active Member

Portugal
    Luca,

formidable project!

Can you explain the colors used in the groundwork? And the blue mix?

Cheers,
    Paulo
  10. ArturM Well-Known Member

Poland
    Awesome work! Really great.

best regards
    Artur
  11. elvis A Fixture

:) Dar Paulo, this is my blue oil color: ROYAL BLUE MUSSINI + AVORY BLACK W&N + ONE TOUCH OF COBALT BLUE W&N. For the shadows, more black and cobalt blue in the mix, for the lights, i use flesh tone mussini + white titanium.
    for the red colors, used based : Deep cadmiun red, + avory black. for the lights i used cadmiun red + flash mussini in the mix.
    Fore the shadows, more avory black in the mix. for the ground work I used Umbrol colors. Ciao from Luca
  12. BESPJL Active Member

Portugal
    Dear Luca,

Thank you for the mixes, but could you be more specific about the colors dor the groundwork, because I never got so explendid green for my grass.

One more question (if you don't mind): the eyes. I have a great difficulty with eyes. Can you explain me how do you do them.

Sorry for all this questions but I like to hear from the best how they do it.

Thanks.

Cheers,
    Paulo
  13. elvis A Fixture

:eek: many thanks friendS. this is my blue mix: ROYAL DEEP BLE (MUSSINI) + AVORY BLACK . ALITTLE TOUCH OF COBALT BLUE W&N (VERY EXPENSIVE). FOR THE LIGHTS PUt FLESH COLOR IN THE MIX, AND FOR THE SHADOWS, PUT MORE AVORY BLACK AND COBALT BLUE IN THE MIX.
    FOR GROUNDWORK, I USED HUMBROL MIX: 11O NATURAL WOOD, . MATT BLACK + FLESH + WHITE.IPAINT THE LIGHTS WITH MORE FLESH AND WHITE IN THE MIX, IN DRY BRUSH. I hope you understandin' my bad english. take care to all your friend Luca.I SEND ON PLANET VERY SOON MY NEW FINISHED FIGURE :lol: