1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Figure Painter Magazine issue 33 - Out Now!

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Shane Rozzell, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Shane Rozzell Active Member

United-Kingdom
    [IMG]

ON SALE NOW: £1.30

Welcome to issue 33 of Figure Painter Magazine.

In this issue we have some great interviews from Adrian Hopwood, who is the focus of our Best of British series and we chat with Ben ‘Rocketandroll‘ Jarvis about his latest ventures in the miniature industry & Carmine Giugliano about his latest work for Midnight Miniatures. We have lots of unboxing reviews and we take a closer look at what 3D sculpting apps are available for tablets and
    mobile phones.

Also in this issue, we have tutorials from Italian painter Davide Decina, I myself explain how I scratch built some scale wooden barrels for my recent Mproyec Barbarella scene and Marko Paunovic delivers his penultimate article on the massive gaming table build.

To get 2016 started off in the right way, we have an excellent insight interview with the master of freehand and multiple Slayer Sword winner, non-other than Stephan Rath.

FPM Facebook Page
    www.figurepaintermagazine.co.uk