1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Figure Painter Magazine issue 23. Out Now!

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Shane Rozzell, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Shane Rozzell Active Member

United-Kingdom
    [IMG]

ON SALE NOW: £1.30

In our biggest issue yet, we have something for every level of painter. For beginners (or more advance modellers wanting to improve), Marta Ślusarska begins a new series of tutorials detailing the basics of miniature painting. We also have chat to Scale75 about their new Smog Riders intro models. For the intermediate and advanced painters we also have the second part of Ian Succamor’s Puritan Preacher and Damon Drescher tells us about his fabulous Hannya Knight while Jason Martin begins a new series showing us how light to exploit light and colour.

We also have a details of the best new miniatures on the market as well as a close look at gaming and modelling accessories with our market place and unboxing reviews Plus loads more packed into 126 pages. Getting us started, we have a brilliant insight interview with non-other than Kirill ‘Yellow one’ Kanaev.

Don't forget you can also win a free display plinth every month by posting pictures of your painted miniatures on our facebook page and getting the most likes in a month.

FPM Facebook Page
    www.figurepaintermagazine.co.uk
  2. brian A Fixture

Scotland
    I've got an article in this issue,which will give you an insight into my private life,which will soon be serialised in an explosive issue of the SUN newspaper, coming soon.
    Brian:ROFLMAO:
    Shane Rozzell likes this.
  3. Mike - The Kiwi A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Another brilliant example of how the world of Modelling publishing has changed!

Thanks for bringing this latest issue to us, more power to your brush & pen!

Stay safe
    Mike
    brian likes this.
  4. Tubby-Nuts2 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Brian.

So long as this serialisation in the 'Sun', does not involve you stripping off your shirt and displaying yourself on page 3.

Most things I can cope with, but there are clear limits and boundaries that should not be crossed.:eek: :LOL:

Regards,

Mark
    brian likes this.
  5. brian A Fixture

Scotland
    Don't worry Mark, they'll be no stripping off ,as i only need to look in the mirror to realise this is not an option.:ROFLMAO:
    Brian