1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Figure Painter Magazine issue 22. Out Now!

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Shane Rozzell, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Shane Rozzell Active Member

United-Kingdom
    [IMG]

ON SALE NOW: £1.30

In this issue we have great reviews from Black Crow, Mindwork Games, N-S Prod, Carmine Giugliano, and Scale75. We also take a good look at Firestorm Games’ great new gaming venue based in South Wales, plus our regular Putty&Paint Showcase, Exposé, and Headlines features.
    What’s on the Market looks at masking materials. Best of British features Leicester based artist Carlos FigureArt and we kick off with a great Insight interview with Mathieu Fontaine who also supplies us with a tutorial on how he recently painted his Inuit bust. We also have the first part of a sculpting and painting tutorial from Ian Succamore and Marko Paunovic continues his epic Malifaux table build and shows us a quick way to duplicate gaming terrain pieces.

Don't forget you can also win a free display plinth every month by posting pictures of your painted miniatures on our facebook page and getting the most likes in a month.

FPM Facebook Page
    www.figurepaintermagazine.co.uk
    arxo likes this.
  2. Tommys War A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Its another great issue Shane, I always look forward to reading the magazine and its getting better and better.

Although that picture of Carlos did put me off my dinner :whistle: lol ;)
    Shane Rozzell likes this.