1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Female Pirate from Pegaso (nude)

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Ulrich, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    Here some pictures from my finished bust. It is from Pegaso and hope you like it

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Ulrich
  2. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Well done Ulrich. Her face turned out particularly nice. It's great seeing all these busts showing up in the forums. (no pun intended! :))

Jay H.
    OKC
  3. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Well done Ulrich. Her face turned out particularly nice. I'ts great seeing all these busts showing up in the forums! (no pun intended!)

Sorry for the double post!!!! I'm an idiot!

Jay H.
    OKC
  4. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Good work Ulrich,
    Maybe some less pink on the nipple will be looking better (my two cents)
    And those green eyes?????
    But it is all fantasy..
    Good work.

Marc
  5. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Ulrich,\
    Very nicely done, and so smooth.
    Cheers
    John
  6. theseeker Member

United-States
    Ulrich,

I am still trying to paint men! Painting a woman is a true challenge...well done.

Rocky
  7. Rob Brown Member

United-States
    wow, very nice, love the colors
  8. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    Ulrich

Very well painted mate, well done. That's one Pirate who doesn't have a sunken chest!!

Chers
  9. Tarok Active Member

Australia
    Nice fleshtones. The eyes are beautiful.
    The only point of improvement that I could point out is (with reference to the 3rd picture taken from left shoulder) that where the cloth meets the arm you could perhaps outline to further define the transition between cloth and flesh.
  10. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    Thanks a lot.

@ Marc. To paint green eyes with that colour was my intention.I want to paint the bust very colourful because it is fantasy and I thought that the eyes must be green :)

@ Rudi. Thank you for your hint. I haven´t seen it before and thought first it is only on the picture. But one look at the bust and I had to correct it.

Ulrich
  11. dinovision79 Active Member

Hi Ulrich,

her face is stunning, the soft colours and transitions are spot on! I also like the jewelry, great job!

Thanks
    Denes
  12. vergilius New Member

Belgium
    I surrender !
  13. honeycut Member

Australia
    :D
    That's gold Tony!

Lovely work on the colours Ulrich. The colours for all her necklaces go together well. Have to agree that the nipple is too pink? Maybe lean towards a browner shade?
    Cheers
    Brad
  14. mikec55 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Yikes!! I think I'm in love. This might be the best version of this bust that I've seen. She could pass for one of the extras at the Playboy mansion Halloween party. (Like as if I know what that's like.)

Mike
  15. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    I think I like "pirates" if I read that comments :D :D Thank you all again

@ Brad and Mark. I will have a look at that special "thing" and will correct it with a brown washing.

If someone else would paint that bust. I had had some difficuties to fit the plaits. There are no holes to put them in and you can´t find a spcial point to clue them. I have forgotten to drill two holes and so, as I try to glue them at the correct point, I had glue at different points because I slipped off with the plaits. So I had to piant some small parts again.
  16. IIICorps Active Member

United-States
    Very nice work.

:)