1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!
  1. Good day, friends!) I propose to your attention the completed Bust Fedor Emelianenko. The model is intended for 3D printing. Blender. Render Cycles. On model 959000 Triangle

Attached Files:

myouchin, Oda, lancer115 and 2 others like this.
  2. Constantin67 A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Браво ! Отлично получилось.
    Bravo! Excellent work out.
  3. Oda A Fixture

Unfortunately I do not know who this person is so I can comment on the likeness.Nevertheless it looks like a high quality work like the other two busts you have posted.

Oda.
  4. Fedor Emelianenko is a Russian MMA fighter, a multiple world champion in combat sambo, and just a very nice person!)) Here is a photo, which I sculpted the bust

Attached Files:

• 5175.jpg
      5175.jpg
      File size:
      78.7 KB
      Views:
    Oda likes this.
  5. Oda A Fixture

Now I see.Great likeness this one too.A very talented atrist you are indeed Maxim.I bet there are a few companies that would like to produce busts depicting known personalities and have already noticed your notable skills.All the best.

Oda.
  6. Once again thank you for your kind words !!! I try to develop talent given to me by God !!)
    Oda likes this.