1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Euro Militaire, Folkestone, 20th & 21st September 2014

Discussion in 'Figure Shows, Workshops and Events' started by Tommys War, Jun 18, 2014.

1. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    YEHHHHHHHHHH :hungry:
    MalcC likes this.
  2. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Del
    I'm travelling down on the Friday still and staying 1x night,so I hope to catch up with you and the gang on Friday night for meal and drinks (y)
    Don and DEL like this.
  3. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    I shall be attending on BOTH days, as it gives me a chance to once again catch up with the "Old Guard"........Max, Graham, Jim ,Mike , John, and of course, dear Lynn Sangster--hoping he'll be able to attend.
    I will be most interested to see the latest from Tommy's War; a friend of mine has the Nery gun group,and sings its praises to the rafters.
    We all ought to have a "Planet Figure" badge of some kind, so we can identify nutty strangers!:D
    Looking forward to it all,
    Cheers,
  4. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I Ingolstadt is anything to go by that could happen Gells
    Don likes this.
  5. Don Well-Known Member

Smudger, go for Dels Plan (and mine from last year) Bring the bird and let her enjoy the heaven that is Folkestone.

Don
    Uruk-Hai and smudger1960 like this.
  6. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Yeah but my plan has sophistication ..... The Whelk Stall ....... no woman can resist a winkle (I was going to say cockle but that would just be childish :angelic:)
  7. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    You must be joking,I'm planning on enjoying my day and there's no way I'll do that if I bring her,besides she'll be watching what I spend and that's just not going to happen.
  8. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    And she won't be getting any winkle either,not until her birthday :)
    Don and DEL like this.
  9. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Recieved Carls new Iron Brigade Officer bust today from Mitches a Military Models,lovely piece of sculpting and casting,I have a plan later in the year for this one :)
    DEL likes this.
  10. Don Well-Known Member

She can get all the winkles she wants if she comes out with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Thats what im affraid off don :)
    Don likes this.
  12. Don Well-Known Member

Taff for a few years there has been a PF badge which we collected at the show from Name It the label people. I have a couple which are looked out every year.
    I am sure they could fix you up. Not very dear and has your name on it Worth a PM to Name it, so people know who you are.

Don
    Paul N likes this.
  13. Uruk-Hai PlanetFigure Supporter

Sweden
    I second that. Wearing a namebadge is a great way to get to know people. And doesnt embarass your old friends if they dont remember your name.

Cheers
    Janne Nilsson
    Paul N and Don like this.
  14. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Many thanks for that, Don......still a bit of a newbie here, so I shall have a word with the Name It chap. I think ,as an old customer of theirs, I've still got their e-mail address.
    Cheers, Alan
  15. Tommi A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Yep, will be there for sure from the Friday night for the two days. Will be on the S.K. Miniatures stand most of the weekend so come on over and say hello.
    Cheers
    Tommi
    Tommys War likes this.
  16. Tommys War A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Great news, it will be good to see you again Tommi :)
    Tommi likes this.
  17. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Barring World War III, an extinction-event meteor strike or the zombie apocalypse, I shall be there Friday afternoon to Monday morning.

Travelling down as usual with Keith (tecumsea) and Gary (redcap) and probably helping out on Steve Kirtley's stand again.

- Steve
    Don and Tommys War like this.
  18. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Glad you'll be back, young man! See you there.

- Steve
    Tommi likes this.
  19. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hope to meet you Gells, I've enjoyed our past exchanges on here. Pop along to the SK Miniatures stand and make yourself known. I'm the tall good-looking one, you can't miss me!

- Steve
    Gellso likes this.
  20. Gellso A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    No Worries Steve,

Be good to chat with you. I'll make a point of coming over.

Gells