1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Euro Militaire, Folkestone, 20th & 21st September 2014

Discussion in 'Figure Shows, Workshops and Events' started by Tommys War, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Tommys War A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    With just 3 months (gulp) until the 2014 Euro Militaire I wondered who was planning on going this year (trading or visiting)?

I'm going to have a table, this is my 4th Euro and this year for the first time I'll be in the main hall.

Really looking forward to it as I'll have my new top-secret release, plus (all going to plan) a new range of figures that aren't World War One!

But most of all I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone, having a few beers (I say few in case my wife is reading), enjoying the Folkestone nightlife (ha) and buying more figures than I actually sell :whistle: - (then sneaking them in to the stash when I get home).

So, lets have a rogues gallery of who is planning on coming then!
    amcairns, MalcC and johnofospringe like this.
  2. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    All those going have a safe and pleasant trip.(y)
  3. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    I'll be there.

Marc
  4. Uruk-Hai PlanetFigure Supporter

Sweden
    I hope to be there if things work out. I promised my son a trip and he wants to go to London, and maybe it will be the same weekend and I get the chance to go there.

Cheers
    Janne Nilsson
  5. schley Active Member

Ireland
    I will be there too Darren.

John
  6. BarrieHynd Well-Known Member

Scotland
    Yep, I will be there for both days. Staying at the Portland until the Tuesday. SWMBO has got the Monday for shopping, probably wont be any money left by then though.

Barrie.
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  7. Hawk_Uk PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    I will be there in the usual place, hope you enjoy being on the main floor Darren. I might even make it into the competition room this year. I live in hope.

Barry if I ask nicely and if he is finished, would you mind bringing Souter pass my stand so I can have a look ..
  8. JonP PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    I'll be there too; usual place under the stairs as you come in! :D
  9. Watford PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Hi Darren, looking forward to your new releases at Oundle and now there is more to come at Euro - Toptasic.
    Cheers
    Roy
  10. BarrieHynd Well-Known Member

Scotland
    John F, not a problem, was actually going to try and get some more done this weekend.

Barrie.
  11. Patrick Kamsma Active Member

Netherlands
    Yup, i'll be there.
    With clubstand in the basement and 11 extra clubmembers to complete the SMF bunch.

Darren, I will come by and say hello ( and buy some WW1 miniatures).
  12. Pekka Active Member

Finland
    Me. I and a unshaved bunch of other Finns will be there. And the nightlife is in the Southcliff Hotel Bar...
  13. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Drinking weak milky tea as usual ;)
  14. Pekka Active Member

Finland
    Yeah, they are rough, plenty milk in the tea...
  15. Uruk-Hai PlanetFigure Supporter

Sweden
    Milk and some tad bit of Amanta Muscaria. ;)

Cheers
    Janne Nilsson
    Don likes this.
  16. MalcC A Fixture

England
    I'll be there, well I've got to now, promised to buy Del a pint.:LOL:
    Look forward to seeing you all ,and buying more figures than I'll ever get to paint.

Malc
    DEL likes this.
  17. Gellso A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I'll be there for my first ever Euro...and to keep an eye on Del in case he wanders off, gets hold of something sharp or wears his undies over his trousers.

Looking forward to catching up with a lot of people on here.

Gells
    Tommi, Don and BarrieHynd like this.
  18. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Ill be there but only for the one day this year (Sat),its the wife's birthday on the 21st and I didn't spend it with her last year so ill have to bow down gracefully and do the right thing :mad:

Brian
    Don likes this.
  19. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    What could be a better birthday treat than letting her stroll through the shopping Mecca that is Folkestone on a Sunday, lunching at the Whelk stall at the harbour and then discussing the state of the World with the Sunday Bitter Enders at the Southcliff :D
    Don and MalcC like this.
  20. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    That's the plan (y)