1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Euro Militaire 2013 - Who's going?

Discussion in 'Figure Shows, Workshops and Events' started by Alex Long, Aug 21, 2013.

1. MalcC A Fixture

England
    Just a few weeks away now, really looking forward to it.
    I think my wallets in for a hammering.
  2. Alex Long A Fixture

England
    Looking forward to catching up with Carlos again (he mentioned a Mexican!), should be a great weekend, see you there Darren.

Alex.
  3. elanlane13 A Fixture

England
    I shall be there with the Elan13 stand, and yes we can take credit cards! Will be arriving some time on Friday evening, looking forward to meeting old friends and making new ones.
  4. Jazz A Fixture

England
    Good luck to everyone taking part in the competition and I hope lots of figures are bought and sold. Have fun folks.
    napoleonpeart and Babelfish like this.
  5. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Steve Kirtley tells me he now has a Card Machine on the S.K.Miniatures stand-see you there guys...........................Keith
  6. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I shall be there, proudly wearing my pF badge with my proper name (Steve Riley) so feel free to say hello and buy me a beer :D.

Am already like a kid counting down to Xmas. It's always a great weekend, not just for the modelling side of things but the social aspect as well. I'll be heading down on Friday with Keith (Tecumsea) and Gary (Redcap) and will be helping out some of the time on Steve Kirtley's stand. Looking forward to seeing new and old faces from pF at the Leas once again. It's gonna be good!!

- Steve
    Tommys War likes this.
  7. Alex Long A Fixture

England
    Why is it my car needs an MOT, tax and a parking permit to park outside my own house in September? Why do my kids needs new school uniforms in September? Why do I have a dentist bill for £250 in September. Why does my wife want to decorate the lounge (including a new 3 piece suite) in September? Don't these people know Euro is in September? Why is my bank account empty by September 5th? Might have to walk to Folkstone so I can afford to buy a figure!:(

Alex.
    Rich Sculpts likes this.
  8. Gerry Active Member

Ill Be There Looking forward to it! Alex, Its like trains ( Bills) not one for a long time but when they arrive, they arrive all at once! staying at the Clifton , looking forward to meeting old and new friends! see you all there.
  9. stu A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Don't worry alex,,,it seams us traders all got C/C machines this year that work off our mobiles !!!!! it will mean that October is no better than September though ,,,,but the wife and kids wont get to spend it first.

Looking forward to seeing you

Stuart
  10. Alex Long A Fixture

England
    I'll still be spending money with you Stu even if I have to fabricate an elborate lie about how you gave me free figures and Whiskey all weekend. :LOL:

My stupid fault for buying a car in September, didn't think that one through did I!! I'll be back in the Southcliffe this year, was in the Clifton last year. Catch you there.

Alex.
    stu likes this.
  11. Gerry Active Member

Ok Alex, 'Ill Have a badge on with my name on, if your at the Clifton will buy you a drink, yes mate, cars are a bind:( but what would we do wituout them!;) will be at the Clifton friday lunchtime ish untill sunday after the show
  12. MalcC A Fixture

England
    Only two weeks to go. :)
  13. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Guys ,

Currently in a Euro Frenzy ...getting all excited .....my mate Jimbo will be with me keeping me in check ...and making sure I behave myself .

I will be wearing my PF shirt ..with haircut as well ..looking suave and sophisticated ..no really I will !!!!

Looking forward so much to meeting everyone ..so please do feel free to say hello or buy me a coffee and pass on any comments ref the reviews I do ...

Waiting for the postie everyday now for mine and Jimbos tickets to arrive ...its just like Christmas mornng

See you all there guys

Nap
  14. JonP PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Aaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Is that all :nailbiting:
    MalcC likes this.
  15. Hawk_Uk PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Jon I totally agree...
  16. MalcC A Fixture

England
    Nap
    Your PF t-shirt is having a haircut?:confused:
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  17. Nap Moderator

England

Thats right Malc ...it hasn't had one in years so its off to the bouffont salon ............well I remember when in the Army "shirts hairy" and actually shaving them to stop itching when being worn ......................

Good to have you on PF again .......hope all is well

See you at Euro

Nap
  18. Barke02 Active Member

United-Kingdom
    I'll be there with my PF badge on.

Have had a depressingly unproductive year, so am looking forward to chatting with some mega talented people to get my enthusiasm and mojo back...

...and lots of beer!

All the best,
    Jon.
  19. stu A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    And in 2 weeks you will find out the feeling of tooooo much beeeeerrrrr !!! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Headache

Stu
  20. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Hi Kev,my 2 dayticket arrived by post yesterday :)