1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Euro Militaire 2012 Photo's Part 1

Discussion in 'Figure Shows, Workshops and Events' started by smudger1960, Sep 24, 2012.

1. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    IMG_3745.JPG IMG_3747.JPG IMG_3748.JPG IMG_3750.JPG IMG_3752.JPG IMG_3764.JPG IMG_3765.JPG IMG_3766.JPG IMG_3767.JPG IMG_3768.JPG IMG_3772.JPG IMG_3783.JPG IMG_3773.JPG IMG_3774.JPG IMG_3775.JPG IMG_3776.JPG IMG_3777.JPG IMG_3779.JPG IMG_3782.JPG IMG_3783.JPG IMG_3786.JPG IMG_3788.JPG IMG_3789.JPG IMG_3791.JPG IMG_3792.JPG IMG_3796.JPG Some Photo's of this years show,unfortunately because i only have an average digital camera it was not possible to photograph alot of the models that were situated against the back of the display stands due to my limited zoom,however i did manage to get some photo's and i hope you enjoy them,apologies for adding 3x photo's of Steve McQueen but i loved this piece,the imagination and concept that had gone into the piece and the construction of the cell was great,(y)

Brian
  2. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    Thanks for taking the photos and posting them, Brian! I know it can be a lot of work, and it's nice to have a look at shows we can't get to.

Prost!
    Brad
  3. Richie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Brian,
    Some wonderful stuff thanks for posting.
    cheers
    Richie
  4. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Thank you for all the posts
    John
  5. Wings5797 A Fixture

France
    Thanks for posting your photos Brian. Very much appreciated by those of us unable to attend.
    It looks as though the bar has been raised yet again.
    Cheers,
    Keith
  6. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Thanks Brian.
    I seems that I missed some figures ;)

Marc
  7. brian A Fixture

Scotland
    Great piccies Brian.
    Brian
  8. Edorta A Fixture