1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Euro Expo Best of Show

Discussion in 'Figure Shows, Workshops and Events' started by smudger1960, Sep 21, 2017.

1. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
  2. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Great piece of art, but it wasn't my favorite.

Marc
  3. Vitalino A Fixture

Great piece of art, but it wasn't my favorite also !!!!!
    The name is still worth a lot ...

Vitas
    theBaron, gforceman and smudger1960 like this.
  4. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Guys

Had a real close look and at the others in the line up for BOS ...distinctly in Mikes style , great artwork .....but I agree ....not my favourite also .

Nap
  5. MalcC A Fixture

England
    Although I didn't get to see all the entries, I did see some that I thought had a good chance.
    I don't know the new system for selecting BoS, but I sure it was done fairly.

Malc
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  6. Sergei Active Member

United-States
    I spent half of my time in the completion room admiring Mike Blank’s work. As already said, it is a work of art in a league of its own. Well done to the organisers on receiving this superb entry and to the judges on awarding BoS.
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  7. MrBMB A Fixture

How busy was the show compared to the old Euro just wondering?? As in numbers through the door/ sales
  8. Uruk-Hai PlanetFigure Supporter

Sweden
    I have a small article from Mike that I have promised to post here. Probably later today.

Cheers
    Janne Nilsson
    1969 and OldTaff like this.
  9. Uruk-Hai PlanetFigure Supporter

Sweden
  10. custer760 Well-Known Member

Bravo Mike Excellent Art and about time
  11. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    I

I felt the same way about the Best of Show piece at World Expo. But I think it's bound to happen, when so many excellent pieces are in an exhibition.

Prost!
    Brad
    MalcC and Vitalino like this.
  12. debrito A Fixture

Canada
    For me is very BAD..:yuck: to be awarded as Best of the show, this is World Expo, nothing better was available...?:(