1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Review Eternal Crusader 75mm, Michael Kontraros Collectibles

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by Stelios Demiras, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Stelios Demiras A Fixture

Greece
    Hi to All,

I would like to share with you my new figure that is one of the latest Fantasy releases of the established Greek company of Michael Kontraros, Michael Kontraros Collectibles (www.mkontraros.com), The Eternal Crusader. So what we have:

Title: Eternal Crusader
    Scale: 1/24
    Size: 75mm
    Pieces: 10 resin pieces plus a piece of copper wire
    Sculptor: Michael Kontraros
    Box Art: Kyriakos Simos
    More Info: www.mkontraros.com

The kit comes in a metal box. The metal box of the kit is brilliant and keeps very safe the parts of the figure and the high quality scenery. The sculpting is really amazing and I like a lot the armor and sword combining with the gun. Eternal Crusader miniature is casted using EXTRA fine resin in a HIGH RESOLUSON mold. I tried to find the molding lines or something that I must clean. I found NOTHING AT ALL!!! You can go almost direct for painting!! The casting is so clean and the detail so clear! The highly quality resin will help the painter a lot as the paint will adhere on the surface very good. All the parts have no molding blocks and have perfectly fit so the use of putty is minimal.

The Box Art has been painted by the famous and very talented artist Kyriakos Simos who also gave sculpting assistance to Michael. Kyriakos used the Non Metallic Metal method very effective! As I like the choice of the colors’ selection I will paint this version as it is. But as you can see the painting selections are endless! For sure this kit will be very popular among the fantasy fans but also among the others because everyone will want to paint this Crusader!

I am attaching photos to have a personal evaluation.
    I hope that you will find this review useful.

For more products visit the company website: www.mkontraros.com a__sized_l_l.jpg SPACE_1.jpg SPACE_2.jpg SPACE_3.jpg SPACE_4.jpg SPACE_5.jpg SPACE_6.jpg SPACE_7.jpg SPACE_8.jpg SPACE_9.jpg SPACE_10.jpg SPACE_11.jpg SPACE_12.jpg SPACE_13.jpg painted_01.jpg painted_02.jpg painted_03.jpg
    Perseas, yeo_64, Constantin67 and 2 others like this.
  2. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    Nice painting here
    And .... Bravo ... a resin kit without blobs to be cut away ...
    Perseas likes this.