1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Ellies Ian BURTON In Hospital

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by mick3272, Oct 2, 2017.

1. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    GReat news.

Marc
  2. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi All thanks for the kind words of support we are both doing well now I have taken a bit longer than I had hopped LOL ( Just liked all the attention I was getting) pleased to say that Ellie and my first grand child are both doing well ( Ellie is 3 months Pregnant when she feel ill so it's been a very worrying time for us but they are both fine)

once again thanks guys

Ian & Ellie

www.elliesminiatures.com
    Rich Sculpts likes this.
  3. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Glad to hear you are both ok now Ian.
    Try and stay out of the hospital now mate, you've had your fair share now I think.
  4. Trex Well-Known Member

Stay healthy from now on and congratulations on becoming a grandpa soon :woot:
  5. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Cheers Rodger yes as nice as the nurses are I have seen enough now lol just glad to be back in the land of the living.
    Trex thanks for the kind words and yes looking forward to being a granpa even if I keep telling her i'm too young to be one LOL!!

cheers

Ian

www.elliesminiatures.com
    Dan Morton and billyturnip like this.
  6. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    There we are, then, ...we've got our Ian back. Many congratulations all round....you'll be a terrific granpa, mate, of that I'm sure(y)

Alan
  7. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    cheers Alan mate glad to be back be a hell of a year will be glad to see the end of it, lost of sadness but now I have the joy of being a grandpa. I think I will have to tone down the bed time stories a bit LOL!!!!

cheers

ian

www.elliesminiatures.com
    smudger1960 and OldTaff like this.
  8. badger Well-Known Member

Scotland
    best wishes to you both,hope you recover soon/badger