1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Eddie The Trooper

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Ernest, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Ernest A Fixture

Venezuela
    My good friend Stephen did the sculpt of this Eddie from the album Piece of Mind from the single "The Trooper" the sculpt is very small, about 1:35 scale but was fun to paint specially for a huge Maiden fan as me

:cool:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Edorta, balder, tiberius57 and 7 others like this.
  2. Stephen Ward Active Member

United-States
    A truly awesome paint job, you made Eddie come to life! Excellent work bro. So excited to see this shared here.
  3. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    I really don't know this.
    But it looks a good horror figure for me.

Marc
  4. Ernest A Fixture

Venezuela
  5. dancap3286 A Fixture

United-States
    looks great Ernesto. Big Maiden fan myself (more of the earlier stuff though, at least up to Powerslave). Somewhere I still have the felt poster of this. Now all I need is a blacklight and some funny cigarettes and I'm all set.:cool:
    Ernest and Mike Stevens like this.
  6. ChaosCossack A Fixture

Canada
    Watched this one thru the sculpting process and was big on the idea... nice to see it come to a great finale. Well done! Also a big Maiden fan... mostly the first two albums with Paul D on vox but it's still listen able up to this album with "The Trooper" on it.
    Good to see some musical subjects on here recently... Hopefully more to come!

Colin
    Ernest likes this.
  7. Helm A Fixture

England
    Excellent job my lad will love to see this he's a huge Maiden fan (as am I TBH) great job Ernesto (y)

Steve
    Ernest likes this.
  8. Gellso A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Marc. I'm surprised you don't know this? It's one the most famous Maiden pictures of all time mate.

Really nice work that's brought the sinlge cover to life, beautifully.
    Ernest likes this.
  9. Stephan Well-Known Member

Germany