1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Ebay Seller in Thailand

Discussion in 'Report Piracy' started by Dave J, May 16, 2012.

1. Dave J New Member

New_Zealand
    Just found this one as my wife surprised me with a figure that I have been wanting.. and it turned out to be a recast :(..

The ebay seller is located in Thailand... and has recasts of some products the following manufacturers -

Scale75
    Pegaso
    Signifer
    Young Miniatures
    Legend

They also run a website with a lot of anime figures etc... Which are mostly likely recasts too...

I just dropped the Manufacturer of the figure I got a email advising them... I'm pretty gutted and pissed!
    theBaron likes this.
  2. bagelman1952 Well-Known Member

England
    You need to let us know the name of this ebay seller.

Ken
  3. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    Excellent! That's what I always recommend. The manufacturer is the best positioned, to pursue the matter.

As an aside, I'd say that 90% or better of the resin anime figures you see on eBay are recasts. When I see location as Hong Kong or anywhere else in the People's Republic, or Thailand, I usually assume that the kit is a recast.

Prost!
    Brad
  4. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Yes please, I fancy a few Scale 75 pieces, especially if they're in resin.;)
    Carl.
    billyturnip likes this.
  5. Meehan34 A Fixture

United-States
    I'm with you on the resin part (of course I know you are joking about buying from him). I sure wish the metal users would do some resin. That's why I am hooked on nocturna/historicart.
  6. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Right on both counts Mike, resin rocks.
    Carl.(y)
    Meehan34 likes this.
  7. Dave J New Member

New_Zealand
    Ebay seller name is extremegk
  8. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    At least he has the decency to say recast in resin.
    Carl.:sneaky:
  9. Dave J New Member

New_Zealand
    Yea I notice that... After my wife jumped onto her Ebay account and showed me the listing...
  10. Jagdtiger46 Member

I had no idea you were over here too, Dave. I'm LSP_Typhoonattack.

Regards,
    Kevin