1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Review Donkihote von Darkstar Miniatures

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by Ulrich, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    As I was on the Scale Model Challenge in Eindhoven I found some nice figures and thought some of them could be good for my shop and so you could find now some there

Never heard before from Darkstar Miniature http://www.darkstarmini.co.uk/ from England, but they have really good figures. You can find there a good fantasy range but allthough some figures from Mike Blank and metal colors

First I want to show the bust "Donkihote"

Material: Resin
    Scale: 200 mm
    Parts: 8 Parts inculding two heads, two beards

A little bit to clean but not much. I have made photos without any cleaning work

don.jpg Don01.jpg Don02.jpg Don03.jpg Don05.jpg Don06.jpg Don07.jpg
    Borek, Paco, yeo_64 and 2 others like this.
  2. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Looks interesting.(y)
  3. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    I am searching for years the bust from scluptart31 but no chance to get it. And now I think I will paint that version

Attached Files:

4. Nap Moderator

England
    This is sculpted by our very own Gary Higgins ...nice to see the 2 head version as well now .

Darkstar certainly have some good stuff

Nap
    garyhiggins likes this.
  5. Kevindunne Active Member

United-States
    Painted the 1st version of this...lots of character...too bad the head with helmet was not offered then.
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  6. garyhiggins A Fixture

England

Hi Kevin, the second version of the head was just one of those "I wonder if" things and was only thought of recently.

Best wishes, Gary.
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  7. Kevindunne Active Member

United-States
    Hi Gary,
    I had assumed the second head was an afterthought. The bust was great fun to paint.
    Cheers,
    Kevin
    garyhiggins likes this.