1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

#Donald Trump , Work in progress,

Discussion in 'Digis - Digital Miniatures 3D Modeling' started by Максим Сардушкин, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Nap Moderator

England

Thank you for comment ...this is a MODELLING site and nothing else .

I am not a sculptor ..some say neither a painter ..lol ...but I can respect the skill in sculpting .

Nap
  2. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    Well done Nap. That's some good Moderating there mate. It's about the sculpt not the subject chaps. Let's keep it civil.
  3. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    The likeness is spot on, excellent
    But, i never gonna buy this.

Marc
  4. BobLff257 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Excellent likeness, great sculpt, very well done. (y)
  5. Blunderbus Active Member

United-States
    Since this was directed at me I will respond.

I did not delete the anything, The moderators did that.

As Nap said. This is a modeling forum. I will say again that the OP's work is excellent and I would gladly buy a cast should they become available.
  6. Nap Moderator

England

Hi Blunderbus

I have taken out a bit of your post

As you say a moderator deleted ...ME

A good sculpt as you say ..want to see more on the progress soon

Nap
    anstontyke likes this.
  7. Jimbo A Fixture

England
    A great sculpt with an incredible likeness to the man, very well done, I would be interested to see one painted.. just not a subject I would wish to paint.
    Cheers(y)
    Jim
  8. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    An incredible likeness! Would like to see more of your work.

All the best,
    Dan
  9. THANKS A LOT!!!) Perhaps over time I will make him in color, but yet on it there is no time)
    Dan Morton and anstontyke like this.
  10. THANKS A LOT!!!) I am only the beginning sculptor, I hope to please you with the works still over time!);)
    anstontyke likes this.
  11. Sergei Active Member

United-States
    I did indeed, but I still find the choice of subjects predictable and the rendering very flat, with no personal input or character study. Sorry about disappointing you.

12. Sergey, is the private order, and I only shared work process) concerning visualization completely I will agree with you!) Render is weak as I in it the beginner and many subtleties don't know, I hope this gap in knowledge over time I will correct!) Thanks for the comment!
    anstontyke likes this.
  13. Sergei Active Member

United-States
    If you are restrained by the customer's requirements, you can not of course fully express yourself. Good luck with your work.