1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Daryl Dixon "Hunting Squirrels"

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by 1969, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Wings5797 A Fixture

France
    A great sculpt Steve.
    Beautiful detail, especially on the crossbow. Love it.
    Very well done Mate.
    All the best,
    Keith
  2. 1969 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Thank you Keith, crossbow was a challenge, especially working out best way to cast it but I am happy how it turned out in the end.
    Cheers
    Steve
    Wings5797 likes this.
  3. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Oh boy... another 'shopper stopper' Steve

Twiffik that is

Paul.
    1969 likes this.
  4. Helm A Fixture

England
    Mine came today, amazing the pics don't do it justice it's even better in the resin (y)
    Steve
    1969 likes this.
  5. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Steve think Glenn would be a great figure to do, or one of the ladies but a Zombie would be a knock out (This is from Ellie) still working on rick will have photos very soon have loved doing him and Daryl is fantastic. been putting my dad's arm up his back to order it LOL :D

Ellie
    1969 and peedee like this.
  6. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Way to go Ellie....don't forget to remind Dad just who the BOSS really is too.

Paul.
    1969 likes this.
  7. Stephan Well-Known Member

Germany
    The best sculpt i seen in that scale. Wonderful.
    And its definitley a challenge to do a crossbow.
    I converted one in the past he used in the earlier series.
    He changed his models of crossbows later.
    I would see more character of TWD in future.
    Thanks for showing.
    1969 likes this.
  8. 1969 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Ellie,
    I have just completed sculpting a zombie head and might just look at doing a zombie next before doing another character, good idea regarding Glenn, he is one of my favourite characters.

Cheers
    Steve
  9. Richie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Steve,
    That is one cracking squirrel hunter mate. You are even tempting me to watch the Walking Dead.;) Nice to see you resolved the engineering on the crossbow, but I never doubt weapons in your skilled hands. The crossbow is a work of art in it's self.(y)
    cheers
    Richie
  10. Jimbo A Fixture

England
    Superb Steve, you've captured a really good likeness & pose here mate, going to look great painted up, Brilliant!(y)
    Cheers
    Jim
  11. Piotrec Active Member

United-States
    Steve this is great, I am definitely buying all your TWD figures and bringing one fan with me as well. He is not even a miniature painter, but he wants them. Unfortunately nothing is listed on your website. Please let me know when they are becoming available? Perhaps we can order here?

Thanks,
    Peter