1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

"Dark World Creations" - found on FB

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Martin Antonenko, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    Found this news on FB...:

"Hi all
    Just want to give you an update about DWC.
    From the 31st of July DWC will no longer be trading after a wonderful 4 years!!!
    Dawn of the apocalypse was our first release and as I am a giant zombie fan. We had a great time producing and creating the zombies and car upgrade kits which we hope you enjoyed as much as we did. We were also very lucky as Rebellion granting us a license to produce characters from 2000AD. It was a childhood dream of mine to work with 2000AD. They have been a constant source of encouragement and I will truly miss working with them.
    It has been a wonderful four years and I would like to thank all of you for your support. We could not have done it without all of you.

Models will be available on our website until 31st July. When they are gone they’re gone.

Again….many many thanks
    Rin"

Cheers
    captnenglish likes this.