1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP Colonel 2 - 1 Pulk Szwolezerow

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Piotr Czyz, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Piotr Czyz Active Member

Poland
    Hi,

it's been a while since I sculpted last piece. Recently I have received new wax and I have holidays therefore was no other choice than make use of it...

Here below you can find a WIP photos of my latest sculpt in 1/10 - this is Colonel in wz.36 uniform - two caps are attached - Rogatywka + rounded 'English type' as they were worn by Szwolezers.
    On his left shoulder pad you can see the the wire as a sign of mourning after Jozef Pilsudski, who was a patron of this unit.

[IMG]

There is couple of things to be completed as:
    1. Binoculars
    2. Szwolezer's badge
    3. Rifle on the back
    4. Smaller badges

I'm also experimenting with photo etching, so I hope that some elements will come as metal photo etched parts.

This bust comes optional with another horse - as you can see it is almost done :), I'm now working to finalize the bridle. I'm also sculpting it's full version.

So I hope that those that are interested in pre-ww2 Polish history will like it :).

BR. Piotr
  2. Mookie Well-Known Member

Thats a lovely sculpt Piotr.Really excellent work.
    Richard
  3. Nap Moderator

England
    Nice looking sculpt Piotr ..as always intricate details as well

Good to see another hats and horse option as well

And a full horse as well ...WOW !!!

Thanks for sharing

Nap
  4. Piotr Czyz Active Member

Poland
    Thank you Gents for your kind words,

Nap, I wrote it wrongly :) to be honest I was thinking about the full figure of the man rather that a full figure of the horse :). But who knows... ;) maybe the horse would be a good addition - but in this scale... it would be a giant one :).

BR. P.
    napoleonpeart likes this.