1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Col Charles Du Pin Medals

Discussion in '"Today in History", Literature & Media Review' started by Nap, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Guys ,

I am researching this fine fellow for a project after the release from Ellies ......
    based on his service record I have ID most of the medals except 1 as pictures are not good of this soldier

Anyone got a suggestion for the medal on the bottom left ( the cross) and .........

1b.jpg 1a.jpg

also out of interest as its not on the bust the neck award this looks like possibly a knight of legion d'honneur

1.jpg
    Cheers

Nap
  2. akaryu Moderator

Belgium
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  3. akaryu Moderator

Belgium
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  4. Nap Moderator

England
    Piet,

My friend that is excellent now I have all medals

For this project I will be reworking the medals on the bust to be in line with the picture references

I too have never heard of the medal!

Thank you

Nap