1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Chester E. Macduffee diving suit 1911

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by bullmark, Jul 23, 2015.

1. bullmark Active Member

Japan
    New diving suit kit ! after the Carmagnolle I got the diving suit virus and I decided to make more of them :)

Attached Files:

2. Mithrandir Member

Please , a web site for information ?
    What the scale and the price ?

Thanks

Regards

Ugo
  3. bullmark Active Member

Japan
    Sorry I was preparing ,painting and packing for a Show this Sunday and did half the presentation ... my bad.
    It's a non scale but each model about 15 cm high ,price 75 $ international transport with tracking number already included in that price (it takes around a week to arrive from Japan).
    I plan to make a line in chronological order well I won't make all the diving suit that were made just the ones I like most so it's purely a subjectif choice :)
    You can order it here http://futuristicmodel.ecwid.com/ along with the first one in the series and the other stuff I make ,mostly retro robots .
    As for the web site all the links in my signature .

Thanks for looking.

Walter

Attached Files:

Rich Sculpts likes this.
  4. Oldironsides Guest

United-Kingdom
    Very Steampunk!

Mark
  5. bullmark Active Member

Japan
    Those diving suit are the roots of steampunk design ! the first I made (Carmagnolle ) is the BigDaddy main influence,since I started to make those I found a lot of wild designs .

Nothing could make me enter that thing !
    Oldironsides likes this.
  6. Oldironsides Guest

United-Kingdom
    I bought the Carmagnolle model when it first came out and highly recommend it. I am sure this new one is just as good.

Mark