1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Charles A.J.Flahaut, 1812

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Taiko, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Taiko Well-Known Member

Czech-Republic
    Good day my friends.
    I´m painting now the small Pegaso figure sculpted by Maurizio Bruno. The figure is very very nice and I´m really enjoy this painting.

First photo...
    [IMG]

White undercout...
    [IMG]

With wooden base...
    [IMG]

The face is finished...
    [IMG]

Detail...
    [IMG]

Red clothing is highlighted....
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    Milan

Great poainting mate. Your reds are bautifully painted and blended.

I can't wait to see more pics.

Cheers
  3. vergilius New Member

Belgium
    great figure. I'm sure you'll paint it very well
  4. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Really nice red's.
    I like it, and i'm looking forward to your next step.

marc
  5. Marcel Active Member

Spain
    Wonderful red color!! Great painting.
  6. MAB Well-Known Member

Italy
    Hi Milan ........ how much I see you love a lot the Red color ... good Start ;)
    And Compliments for the Trumpette Major of the Red Lancers one beautiful Work .
    Good Continue .... MAB :)
  7. Taiko Well-Known Member

Czech-Republic
    Tony, Vergilius, Marc, Marcel and Maurizio, thank you my friends. I´m glad you like my work.
    Maurizio, I don´t like the red colour, I like your sculpts ;) . It´s fantastic, respect. I'm very gratefull for your compliment and I'm very glad that the you like the trumpeteer
  8. kevin Active Member

England
    Hi Taiko

A good start to the figure i'am looking forward to this finished as i picked one these at this years Euro and is on my to do list. I do like the idea of the cabinet behind him and has got me thinking of what setting to do my in

Kevin
  9. CDNTanker25 New Member

United-States
    I really do like the red uniform. You might have answered this question, but what paint are you using, acrylic, oils? What company? This figure looks great so far, can't wait to see more!!
  10. Taiko Well-Known Member

Czech-Republic
    Thank you for your comments my friends.
    Kevin, I have the same idea. The small room, wood floor, wood large clock, door, table, some books etc. I will start make the small room from plasticard.
    James,I paint with Humbrol(base colour) and oil colour for higlighting. Oil colour are W&N, Rembrant and Umton(Czech Company)

Here are some photos my small room. The base and wall are scrap-built using platicard and painted with oil colours.

...about 200 pieces...
    [IMG]

...the wood wall...
    [IMG]

...with wood door...
    [IMG]

...painted with dark brown Valleyo(base colour) and mix oil colour(umber,siena etc.)
    [IMG]

...some parquet....;)
    [IMG]

...correct striae, cut off, satin varnish and we can dance....:D :D
    [IMG]
  11. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Looking great so far Milan. Your efforts will surely pay off. Keep us posted as you progress.
  12. dinovision79 Active Member

Hi Milan,

wow! you really hit the right colors for the wood, the details of the room are just great, surely it will go along well with the figure! Can't wait to see the next step!

Thanks for sharing
    Denes
  13. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Excellent work.
    I really like your basework.

marc
  14. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Very good, I like your elaborate ground work.
    I'm looking forward to your next step.

Cheers
    Roc.
  15. georges64 Member

France
    Hi Milan,did you have time to do my parquet too, in my home ? Only a 16m2 room.;)
    Joking aside,great start and project ! I'm looking forward to your next step and keep us posted as you progress.
    georges
  16. Wendy Active Member

United-States
    Wow! That looks really nice. The color and grain of the wood are just beautiful. (I love cherry wood color. :) )
  17. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Milan,
    Just a super Start and a great idea with the room.
    Cheers
    John
  18. Taiko Well-Known Member

Czech-Republic
    Guy, Dénes, Marc, Rocco, Georges, Wendy and John thank you very much for your comments. I´m glad you like my small room for puppet.:D
    The clock aren´t finished. I have to build a table, some books and maps on table and the figure of course...

[IMG]
  19. Marcel Active Member

Spain
    Excellent basework, I really like it a lot. With the figure place it will look wonderful.
  20. Black Army Well-Known Member

Hungary
    Fantastic puppethouse :D You don't need the figure, only the furniture is enough for gold medal ;)
    Looking forward the next steps!

Cheers,
    Balázs