1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Cgs Royal Marines Drum Major

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Ben-nl, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Ben-nl A Fixture

Netherlands
    Hello,

I show you my painted 200 mm figure Drum Major HM Royal Marines figure, produced by CGS Military Figures.
    This one is amazing with a lot of painting work. Perhaps the photos aren't very well...

Ben

P1110098.JPG P1110092.JPG P1110093.JPG P1110094.JPG P1110095.JPG P1110096.JPG P1110100.JPG
    84db455c6f9ff003869478dd3d166b5a.jpg British_Royal_Marines_Band_Drum_Major_s_Ceremonial_Wolseley_Helmet_0258.jpg
    MCPWilk, Fex, Wings5797 and 2 others like this.
  2. Gra30 PlanetFigure Supporter

Hi Ben,
    Superb my friend and as a former Royal Marine Drum Major thank you. There are only 6 of these in hands at present and to be able to speak personally to every one who has bought one thank you, miniature medals are on way I promise :))))
  3. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Ben, in my opinion it is way, way more difficult to paint a convincing figure in ceremonial uniform than one in the field, I think you've done a marvelous job.

Roger.
  4. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Looks very well done Ben.
    Carl.(y)
  5. Edorta A Fixture

Spain
    Great work Ben. I think the uniform, being the ceremonial one, has the correct light and shadowing balance. But if you allow me a comment, I would add more nuances to the red band and to the golds of lace and braids, for me, they look very flat.

Military miniatures painted by Eduardo Garcia
  6. Ventress Well-Known Member

England
    Great job, might be tempted to this as well!
  7. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    perfect schilderwerkje Ben. Ik wist niet dat er 200 mm figuren van de Nederlandse krijgsmacht waren.

Perfect paintjob Ben. I didn't know that there where 200 mm figures from the Dutch Military Forces.

Marc
  8. Gra30 PlanetFigure Supporter

Hi Marc,
    Royal Marines my friend :)
  9. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Very smartly done.
    Cheers
    John
  10. Christos Well-Known Member

Greece
    Looks very nice Ben!!
  11. Wings5797 A Fixture

France
    Great paintwork on a great figure Ben.....at last someone has got the Navy Blue looking the way it should.
    Well done.
    Cheers,
    Keith
  12. camo88 Member

Well done , Ben
  13. Ben-nl A Fixture

Netherlands
    Thanks Graham, Roger, Carl, Eduardo, Ventress, Marc, John, Christos and Keith for your comments.
    Marc, it is a British Royal Marines drum major!!
  14. Fex Well-Known Member

Russian-Federation
    Excellent, magnificent and high-quality work! My congratulations to the master
  15. Ben-nl A Fixture

Netherlands
    thanks Camo88 and Fex. It is a really recommended figure. A large one with a very nice casting! It is worth his price!
  16. MCPWilk A Fixture

United-Kingdom
  17. Ben-nl A Fixture

Netherlands
    Excuse, I don't know Mike.
  18. Figurenfreund66 Well-Known Member

Germany
    Hi Ben

fantastic paintjob mate !

Hendryk
  19. Ben-nl A Fixture

Netherlands