1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Cgs 120mm cuirassier with colour

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by CGS military figures, Sep 23, 2016.

1. 120mm cuirassier with colour sculpted by Carl Reid

Hi all,
    I released this at euro and I am offering now to individual enquiries only before release on the website later in the year

The piece comes with metal parts and brass rod reinforcing on the back legs, I have also tried to give the best casting possible for a big kit and at a value price.

I am offering for £90 to all personal enquiries and that includes worldwide postage, that was the Euro price.

It doesn't appear on the website yet and will later in the year. Please note I am casting to order so will invoice each person once ready.

Thank you.
    Here are a few pictures and of the casting
    Please PM me or email me at contact@cgsmilitaryfigures.co.uk if you would like one, I forward all invoices by PayPal
    Best wishes
    Gra
    image.png
    image.jpeg
  2. A few images of the casts and metal parts

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
    stoffy01, anstontyke, NickM and 4 others like this.
  3. ometz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Wow! Let me say again, Wow!
  4. clrsgt A Fixture

United-States
    WOW!! That is one piece of work.
  5. JasonB Moderator

United-States
  6. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    If you think the pictures are good,wait till you see the piece in the flesh,it's outstanding,I saw it a Euro last weekend,it's a stunning piece of work.
  7. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Guys

Had a real close look at this at Euro ..it's blooming amazing , IMO CGS offer one of the best in both quality and customer service .

This will look stunning when painted and what an opportunity before it goes on sale on website

Nice one Gra

Nap
  8. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    An absolute corker of a piece! Marvellous, although too big for me;) Almost the same size as me!.....:LOL:

HUW ! Where are you, bach ? This has got to be one for you.........:D

Alan
  9. Tommi A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Folks

I have one of these kits and had a look through all the parts yesterday, it all looks great and up to CGS usual high standards of casting and quality . The seam on the belly of the horse is fine and quite minimal and to be expected on something of this scale. While I had these parts out I cleaned away the seam line and sanded it smooth which only took a few minutes. I like the white metal parts and having the option of polishing the sword blade will give it a nice touch.

Quite an exceptional and we'll designed piece. Many thanks to Graham and Carl for this wonderful creation. Highly recommended.

Cheers
    Tommi
  10. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi had the pleasure of seeing this at Euro it's very well sculpted and cast a joy to look at well done to the team.

Ian

www.elliesminiatures.com
  11. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Hey Alan,you would look great on that horse mate (y)
  12. mick3272 A Fixture

As always Gra, Quality work, well worth the waite the detail is fantastic.
    Mick
  13. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Magnificent Graham

I saw it at Euro and was so amazed at this.

Wel done Carl, Gra (and Bob), and in time I guess Alex for the box art?
  14. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom

:D :D :D :D

P
  15. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    :LOL::ROFLMAO: Cheers, Paul. It's been a few years since I sat astride a horse. This could be just my size! With some rockers on the feet, I could have many happy hours in my toy room:LOL:

Alan
  16. chailey Active Member

England
    For crying out loud, give me chance to complete something before you bring out gem's like this!!!
    Seriously great figure, yet another 'must have'.

Steve
  17. MalcC A Fixture

England
    Best mounted piece I've seen in a long time.
    Congrats to Graham and Carl, a certain winner.

Malc
  18. Zastrow.cuirassier PlanetFigure Supporter

France
    Wow !
    Unfortunately not at the scale that I practice.
    That does not mean I would not buy it.
    But, and it's just a question, with the latest in computer software (and even applications smartphone- it exists), and the possibilities offered by 3D printers, why not produce versions in 54mm / 75mm and 90mm.
    (Exemple of free software for Ipad/computer : 123D catch)