1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

CELTIC CHIEFTAIN

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Fischy, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Fischy Well-Known Member

Czech-Republic
    Hi friends,
    i would like to introduce to you new bust release from me....
    Celtic chieftain 1:9 is the limited release, only 60pcs (last 15pcs in stock).
    Two weapons in pack (spear and wild boar standard).
    This bust is comprised of eight pieces.
    Sculptor/Painter: Lukas Zaba
    The price is 28€+shipping (PayPal accepted)
    When you interested with the bust Contact me: Lzaba358@gmail.com or private message
    Have a nice time, Lukas

Attached Files:

2. Mike - The Kiwi A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Beautiful work Lukas, both sculpting & painting.
    The source illustration for this is familiar to me but cannot recall,exactly where I've seen this fellow before?

Thanks for sharing.
    Mike
  3. Johan Kees Active Member

Belgium
    Lukas

Nice subject and well executed. The painting does it more than justice too and enhances the proud, and fierce looking face. A very personal remark: I would have added the right arm and hand holding the standard, but then it would not have been a bust anymore in the real sense of the word. Anyway, this does not diminish anything on the fine work you have delivered here.

Could you please share the source upon which you based this bust? I for one have never seen this type of helmet with such a crest of feathers before. Thanks!

J;)han
  4. Uruk-Hai PlanetFigure Supporter

Sweden
    I think it is an Angus McBride drawing?

Cheers
    Janne Nilsson
  5. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom