1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Bronco 1/35 British Airborne troops riding the Willys Jeep

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Blue Thunder, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Blue Thunder A Fixture

Portugal
    Fantastic! :happy:

[IMG]

By the way - here's the reference photograph to place near your finished kit:

[IMG]

Bronco clearly knows what we enjoy! :hilarious: Cheers!
  2. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    This is a very nice idea
    Don't know the quality of the figures at Bronco

could buy : YES / Don't know / NO
  3. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    Very cool set of figures
  4. FigureLover A Fixture

Australia
    Would love something like this in say 75mm, thats something that would be spectacular
    Ben
  5. ACCOUNT_DELETED A Fixture

Canada
    This is awesome but I would never buy it. There is no way I could ever paint that much Denison without wanting to cut my wrists. That being said, this has to be one of the most ambitious and well done replications of a photo in 1/35 I have ever seen.

Colin
  6. Ferris A Fixture

Oh that's nice! I hope they're good, as I've always wanted to make a scene like this, but then in an Arnhem context. I'll be looking out for this.

Adrian
  7. 1969 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Really like this set and would love to build it.
    Anyone have any previous experience with Bronco models, what's the quality like?

Steve
  8. Blue Thunder A Fixture

Portugal
    Guys, if previous track record serves as a guide, rest tranquil. Remember this thrilling set:

[IMG]

Here are the figures, remember: Full styrene - no resin here:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Bronco is currently unquestionably one of the industry leaders: Kits assemble extremely easy, fit is just superb, accuracy is top notch, detail is in many cases truly amazing, and the products are extremely complete in the box - you don't need nothing else to create stunning models. Do you remember this also breathtaking set:

[IMG]

Please look at this in depth review:

http://www.perthmilitarymodelling.com/reviews/vehicles/bronco/cb35035.html

As a figure lover, and this is strictly my opinion, Bronco is one step ahead Dragon / DML because while the overall quality is in many cases equivalent, Bronco figures tell more appealing stories - and for us, figure lovers - that's one of the strongest points we require from a figure: Not a vehicle supplement, but the main protagonist as well :hilarious:
    1969 and yeo_64 like this.
  9. Sturm Grenadier Well-Known Member

United-States
    I totally agree with you Colin, I just wish there were more of them. Regards, SG:happy:
  10. Barry King Member

United-States
    The jeep with the set of the photographers creates an instant neat scene. Bronco is doing so very interesting stuff, and judging by the photos of the correspondent figures, the quality looks great too.
  11. Blue Thunder A Fixture

Portugal
    I hope it's ok to place here plane related stuff too

I forgot to add that the glider you see in the background will also become available in 1/35. So, the setting may be integrally replicated (we just need bigger houses! :hilarious: )

Here's some of the most promissing 3D CAD renders released by Masterbox:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Ferris likes this.
  12. Barry King Member

United-States
    Since we're going to build a bigger house, then why not throw in a 1/35 scale DC-3 to tow the glider!
  13. polyphemus Well-Known Member

I suppose the glider could be cut down into a wedge. Don't apologise for posting the plane item, after all it's only background scenery to the figures!

Geoff
  14. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    You will need a very big place to make a complete diorama ( including a glider ):happy: