1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

British tommy

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by billyturnip, Aug 15, 2006.

1. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Here is a pic of my latest project. A slight conversion of The Fusilier New Zealand infantryman figure to represent a Tommy of 1/7 Lancashire Fusiliers 1918.
    This is for a friend who's father in law's grandfather served in this regiment and will be given to him as a present.
    All other projects are on hold for the time being until this is finished as I will probably be going back to sea at the weekend, so no pressure then!
    Dan's "Lazybones" and the Seaforth bust will have to wait until next leave I think and then something in field grey I think as a change from Brit khaki.

[IMG]
  2. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Still abit messy but I've got along pretty well today I think.

Roger.

Attached Files:

3. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Your usual excellent soft shading and nice skin tones, Roger. Well done!

All the best,
    Dan
  4. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Hi Dan, I seem to have acccidentally adopted this style of painting and if it works am probably as well to stick with it :)
    I painted the battalion patches, red diamonds with a white 7 last night and then called it a day after sereral repaintings.
    If I'm left alone, as I was yesterday, it should be finished which will be a personal record.

Roger
  5. flart1943 Active Member

England
    Hi Roger
    Nice one (y)
    Pete