1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

british clothing regulations for general and staff officers of cavalry of 1802

Discussion in '"Today in History", Literature & Media Review' started by rado2828, Aug 26, 2014.

1. rado2828 Member

hi folks can anyone help mi with clothing regulation for cavaly of 1802. i have the one for the infantry but cant finde any for the cavalry anywere. any help much appriciated,and more thus anyone have the book "military drawings and paintings from the royal collection"vol.1 and 2 by A.E.Miller andN.P.Dawnay if so i am intrested i the foloing plates vol.1 pl.307 and vol.2 pl.58 cat.4o6
    thank`s in advans for any information
    regards; Rado
  2. ChaosCossack A Fixture

Canada
    I have a good resource at home with all the general cavalry regulations and regiment specific details with clear text and excellent illustrations. The name of the author escapes me at the moment... C E Hutchinson i think. I'm at work right now but I'll be home in a couple of hours. Was there a specific item or regiment you were looking for?

Whatever you need, I can scan the pages and post it here.

Cheers

Colin
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  3. rado2828 Member

thank`s Colin that is a very good news i must have found everything posible on infantry but very little on cavalry espicialy on general and staff officers uniforms and details during the napoleonic period and more specific the period 1812-1814, so everything you can send mi as generals officers of cavalry will be very much appreciated
    p.s. the plates i am tolking about ar depiction of general officer of hussars by denis dighton 1812-1814 made for the clothing regulations.
    regards; Rado
  4. ChaosCossack A Fixture

Canada
    So you're looking for general officers as opposed to a specific regiment. OK, I'll see what I can dig up.

Colin
  5. rado2828 Member

well that is about the seme response as everywere else i have surched
    any help will be welcomed.
    regards;Rado
  6. Tubby-Nuts2 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Is it something along these lines?.. :unsure:

d8e775941dedfe353db65d9d34783b22.jpg

Mark
  7. rado2828 Member

hi Mark yes it is but unforchenetly for mi it is one of his post-napoleonic uniforms,
    but thank`s anyway
    regards;Rado