1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

box art for Ellie's Miniatures 75mm 42nd Highlander Officer 1760

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by ellie, Oct 23, 2017.

1. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi all, first let me thank you for the kind messages I got from some of you while i've been ill. I can now tell you that I'm back to almost full strength. and i'm feeling much better.

Well I would like to show you the Box art for our 75mm 42nd Highland Officer 1760. the box art was done by my good friend Gerard Rubio.

I'm sorry to say you don't get the water fall or the Otters LOL but you do get the figure. the figure is out now through our web site on www.elliesminiatures.com the price is £32.00 inc P&P World wide.

thanks for looking and we will have a new release very soon so watch this space.

Cheers

ian

www.elliesminiatures.com
    Tom W., MCPWilk, marco55 and 20 others like this.
  2. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Stunning.
    Does it come with the waterfall?;)
    Glad that you're on the mend Ian.(y)
    MCPWilk and marco55 like this.
  3. Viking Bob PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Very glad your on the mend, I could just about paint the Otters let alone the tartan.
    Beautifully done
  4. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Carl & Bob first thanks for the kind words and yes Im on my way back to good health no problem. Very happy you like what Gerard has done we love it. Carl sorry mate you have to do the waterfall yourself LOL.

cheers

ian

www.elliesminiatures.com
    anstontyke likes this.
  5. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Eyyup, Ian,mate, back to your usual, then? I still chuckle over our Euro chat. :LOL:

Alan, (still 'armless !)
  6. Richie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Ian,
    Nice to see you have recovered and back at it.(y) Now then down to business, that is a lovely piece of work - Gerald has nailed it.:cool:
    cheers
    Richie
  7. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Guys thanks for the kind words, I'm slowly getting back to it I thought people would like to see the box art as he did a great job on it.

Alan will get the parts to you mate they are ready to post mate. I'm still laughing too buddy.

cheers

iam

www.elliesminiatures.com
  8. clrsgt A Fixture

United-States
    Fantastic box art. My wife loves otters. Are they commercial? I'd like to get some and then use them along with an Indian figure as a gift for her.
  9. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
  10. chailey Active Member

England
    Really extravagant setting for box art, but a stunning looking figure.

Steve
  11. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Steve we will be cutting it down as you can see we have done two close ups that will be box art. the rest is for the web site to show what can be done.

Clrsgt < the name of the company who do the otters is Mantis Miniatures I hope that helps

Cheers

www.elliesminiatures.com
  12. Huw63 A Fixture

Glad you're gettign back to a healthy state Ian

Marvellous painting and setting. Well done.

Cheers

Huw
  13. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    The figure's great, but that groundwork is just showing off :)

- Steve
    Blind Pew likes this.
  14. clrsgt A Fixture

United-States
    Ian, Thanks for the info about the otters. I'm definitely going to check them out.
  15. Reptor A Fixture

Japan
    Wow, the paint is just fantastic! :eek: The dio really pay tribute to this beautiful miniature :love:(y)
  16. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    That figure is amazing painted.
    Groundwork is very impressive. You should that cast to Ian.:D

Marc
  17. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Thanks guys very happy you like it.
    Steve as they say if you've got it flaunt it ;)
    Reptor Yes it's a very nice figure indeed and a credit to the sculpting skills of Deigo Fortes and the brush work of Gerard.(y)
    Marc yes the ground work would be great cast up but I think it deserves to be a one of a kind. anyway the price would have to go up:nailbiting:

cheers

ian

www.elliesminiatures.com
    Babelfish likes this.
  18. elanlane13 A Fixture

England
    Great figure Ian, the scene really sets it of well.
  19. debrito A Fixture

Canada
    the ground work stole the show.....don't even notice the figure.....:sneaky::LOL:

JOKE, great work...(y)
  20. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Cheers Rob thanks for the kind words.

Cheers Dedrito yes the ground work is something to see but the figure is still great:D