1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Boudicca

Discussion in 'Friends of planetFigure' started by MassiveVoodoo, Dec 7, 2017.

1. MassiveVoodoo New Member

United-States
    Good Morning Jungle people,

now that the MV Challenge 2017 is over it is time to switch over to "normal" jungle mode. Articles, finished projects and inspiration incoming.

Important information:
    I got a lot of private coaching inquiries these days, but I am not able to answer them until early January due several reasons: a) I am already booked until April and b) I will forget about everything we plan together because of Christmas beauty approaching faster than expected. Please be patient with me, I am getting back to you as soon as possible. Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience.

Well, here is Bouddica. A beautiful Hasslefree Sculpt that I have painted recently as an exchange figure to a friend. I hope you like her. I had plenty on fun painting her.

Boudicca
    Hasslefree Miniatures, 32 mm

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

This figure is not for sale. In private collection.

Keep on happy painting!
    Best Wishes
    Roman

Continue reading...
    Landrotten Highlander likes this.