1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Boudica and Sun Tzu

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Hugo Pereira, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello again...

After what i said in previous post I just want to tell you Boudica and Sun Tzu are in modelling...

I will let you with the final Breton Chariot... And Today or tomorrow I will put the first wips from Sun Tzu... Both it will be lauch in Folkstone...

boud-ren-005.jpg boud-ren-001.jpg boud-ren-002.jpg boud-ren-003.jpg boud-ren-004.jpg boud-ren-006.jpg boud-ren-003.jpg

Thank you so much...

I want to express my public THANKS to mu good friends from other companies that are modelling figures with us for teh Patience and most of all for the FRIENDSHIP... Your models it will be fantastic, I can assure you that... Once again THANK YOU...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    balder and Oda like this.
  2. Red Five Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    The solid wooden floor and suspension strips from the sides is wrong. This was an idea dreamt up by some fool who was given a BBC documentary and based on a Ronan coin.

The sides would be hide or wicker covered with a woven leather suspension floor. To get some idea look up the chariots in King Tuts tomb . Solid floor chariots do not work at speed, I been on one and it shakes you to pieces. The suspension strips proposed in your CAD give too much sideways movement making it impossible to stand.

Otherwise

Looks promising.
    Huw63 likes this.
  3. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Red Five...

There are any chance to fix me a photo? Just for I can should to my guys for they can see and changed it?

Thank you Sir.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Huw63 and Oda like this.
  4. Nap Moderator

England
    Huw63 and Oda like this.
  5. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello my good FRIEND Kevin...

How are you my friend? I dont understand, but Know I saw it... I will talk with the guys... To change it...

Big ugg...
    Hugo
  6. Red Five Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    This s a good reconstruction of a Britush Chariot

[IMG]

This is an illustration by the late great Peter Connolly

[IMG]

If you want I can try and find my research notes from almost twenty years ago with details of fittings and photographs of the Egyptian Chariot floors. I used to measure up and draw lots of things from museum back rooms. My avatar is a reconstruction I did years ago which is related to Mycenaean chariots.
    Huw63 and Oda like this.
  7. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr Andrew

In first place thank you for your important help... If you can send me the changes of your figure it will be fantastic and amazing because allow us develop a much better model... Please, check it and send us teh information that you have... It will be very important...

Thank you Sir.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Martin64, napoleonpeart and Red Five like this.
  8. Nap Moderator

England

Hi Hugo

I am okay very busy though ...I believe you should also have the plans in the references I sent initially ...no solid floor

Hugs

Nap
    Red Five likes this.
  9. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello my good friend Kevin...

I've it... I will check too, to do everthing perfect...

Thank you so much...
    Big ugg
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  10. Red Five Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Thank you for being prepared to make changes. I do moan about a few things such as equestrian riding poisition for example but in the end I and I'm sure many others do enjoy painting realistic models.

A few friends and I were not far off building our own Chariot for real many years ago which is why I'm quite keen on this project. I did several sets of armour though!

Andrew.
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  11. Helm A Fixture

England
    Hope this might help Hugo

Steve
    Red Five, Huw63 and napoleonpeart like this.
  12. archimede Active Member

Italy
  13. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Steve

Thank you so much... It will be a great help, I can assure you that... Thank you

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Helm likes this.
  14. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Archimede

Thank you for your comment Sir...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  15. Huw63 A Fixture

Looks great. Well doen Hugo.

Cheers

Huw
  16. Red Five Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    I cannot agree more with the video Steve has found. Stick with that and you cannot go wrong.

Andrew
  17. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Huw

Thank you so much Sir... But there are many things to do... A lot of work, for we can fave everthing ready to Folkstone... RP stand will be on fire in year in Folkstone, with a lot of Porto Wine for everyone... Lol... Lol...

Thank you Sir.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  18. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Andrew

Thank you for the tip...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  19. Red Five Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Another idea for poses is to Google Scurry driving videos.

Andrew.