1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

BMSS Interbranch

Discussion in 'Figure Shows, Workshops and Events' started by garyhiggins, Aug 5, 2016.

1. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    Oh Yez, Oh Yez, Oh Yes, hear ye one and all, a month from now, on Saturday 3rd September, at the Masonic Lodge, 1621 Warwick Road, Knowle, Solihull, Birmingham, B93 9LF. will be held the interbranch competitions of theBritish Model Soldier Society. To BMSS members come and support YOUR society, to everyone else, no competitions to worry about no traders to entice you into spending money you were holding back for Euro, just models to look at and people to talk to. Come if you can.
    peedee likes this.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Blooming heck that's come round quick

Always a good day , chatting nice figures to look at etc ...nice pub next door as well ...and a good bookshop as well

Nap
    peedee and garyhiggins like this.
  3. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    I am hoping someone will kidnap me, hold me hostage n the pub next door and pour beer down my throat untill I tell all I know about sculpting figures :LOL::LOL::woot:
    peedee and napoleonpeart like this.
  4. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Sorry I can't be there boys, pre-booked for Wombourne IPMS show the following day.

Have a great day.

Paul.
    garyhiggins likes this.
  5. Paul N Active Member

England
    We've been working on a new set of medals for tomorrow's show.
    See you all there!
    TEZZA and garyhiggins like this.
  6. Nap Moderator

England
    well Mr Mott was going as well but .......

Unfortunately I cant make it now but everybody have a great time ..pictures would be good !!

Looking forward to seeing who get the medals awarded especially in the busts section

Nap
    garyhiggins and peedee like this.
  7. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    In the busts contest it was a photo finish, Raquel Welch won over Samanthe Fox by a nipple and Jenny Agutter fell flat on her...........flat.
    Best wishes, Gary.
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  8. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Hope everyone has a great time,can't be there this year