1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Blood Bowl Ogre

Discussion in 'Friends of planetFigure' started by MassiveVoodoo, Jun 19, 2017.

1. MassiveVoodoo New Member

United-States
    Hello Jungle,

today it's me again with the second miniature I painted for the charity raffle in Washington, D.C.
    This figure is not for sale, as it will be raffled during the NOVA Open 2017,
    via NOVA Open Charitable Foundation.

I am very proud to be a part of this compassionate force that gathers artist and gamers to help support for example Doctors without Borders.

As a Blood Bowl fan from back in those days I was happy to see GW's fresh take on this game.
    I really enjoy the models and beside painting one skaven player I also saw me drawn to the big plastic Ogre for the human team. This will be the second model which will be raffled for charity :)

If interested how this base was easily build, check this tutorial!

Blood Bowl Ogre
    Games Workshop, 32 mm

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

See you at the NOVA!
    Keep on happy painting!
    Roman

Continue reading...