1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Bavarian Obristwachtmeister

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Markus, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Markus Well-Known Member

Germany
    Hello Friends,

here are some pics of a Bavarian Obristwachtmeister. 75mm, 14 parts.

I hope you like it.

[IMG]
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG] [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
  2. swralph A Fixture

3. Edorta A Fixture

Spain
  4. Markus Well-Known Member

Germany
    Thanky for looking and commenting, swralph and Edorta.

@Edorta: The "Obristwachtmeister" is the second commander of his regiment - like a Major in nowadays. He is the officer who is controlling all finacial ressources of the regiment. He is also the chief about the boarding and lodging of the regiment. In this scenery I wanted to show him as he is controlling the regimental storehouse - not really pleased about the arrangement... ;-)
    ChaosCossack likes this.
  5. Krest063 Active Member

Russian-Federation
    What a lifeless, coarse sculpture ....
  6. Helm A Fixture

England
    Looks pretty good to me dunno what makes it lifeless or coarse but oh well, it's a nice and unusual looking figure Markus (y)
    Steve
    captnenglish likes this.
  7. Nap Moderator

England

Not sure whats lifeless and coarse about this ...nice subject , nice details , like the rat as well .....and I am normally a bust man

Nap
    captnenglish likes this.
  8. Krest063 Active Member

Russian-Federation
    First of all, the face in almost no facial expressions, and 75 mm is especially .
  9. Helm A Fixture

England
    Here mate think you need these [IMG]

Steve
  10. Krest063 Active Member

Russian-Federation
    Oh no, let these beautiful glasses waiting you. Here are excellent examples of work in the 75 mm
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  11. Krest063 Active Member

Russian-Federation
  12. Markus Well-Known Member

Germany
    Hello Helm and Nap,

thank you very much for looking and commenting. I´m glad you like this little man.

Krest063, it`s ok for me you don`t like it.

I think if someone likes a figure or he does not - that depends on the personal taste. And personal taste is free, so no probleme...

The shown examples of faces are all very well done - no discission about that. But I think it`s alittle bit like comparing apples and beans. I just wanted to archive a very stiff and arrogant person - in the body language also as in the face. So no need to give him a angry, funy or some other expression. Just stiff...that`s all I wanted.

So please stay cool and HAVE FUN !!!

Kind regards,
    Markus
  13. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    I like him Markus.

marc
  14. amcairns A Fixture

New_Zealand
    I like him too as he has a serious look about him which is expression enough.
    Keep up the good work
    Alles Gute
    Andy