1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Argentine and British forces color plates

Discussion in '"Today in History", Literature & Media Review' started by MarquisMini, Apr 1, 2012.

1. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    DSC03087.JPG DSC03088.JPG DSC03089.JPG DSC03091.JPG DSC03092.JPG DSC03093.JPG DSC03094.JPG DSC03095.JPG DSC03096.JPG DSC03097.JPG DSC03098.JPG DSC03099.JPG DSC03100.JPG DSC03101.JPG DSC03102.JPG Marking the 30th anniversary of the Falklands/Malvinas war , i decided to post this color plates recently bought from a collector in Buenos Aires.
    In a way is my honor these brave soldiers,Brits and Argies that fought in that conflict.
    1969 and captnenglish like this.
  2. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
  3. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Marking the 30th anniversary of the Falklands/Malvinas war , i decided to post this color plates recently bought from a collector in Buenos Aires.
    In a way is my honor these brave soldiers,Brits and Argies that fought in that conflict.[/quote]

Amen to that Daniel.
    Carl.(y)
    MarquisMini likes this.