1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Critique Archer, Altores Studio 1/10th

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by franck edet, Feb 20, 2018.

1. franck edet A Fixture

Canada
    hello friends,
    everything comes to an end, and here is my bust finally finished. This is the Archer from Altores.
    I enjoyed painting her a lot, the process was long as it pushed me in my limits very hard right from the start. the whole painting took me over a year because of pauses i took in order to practice on other subjects. she'S painted in acrylics, from a lot of brands. all finitions have been done using the Scale75 range. (wood, leathers, metals principally)
    her crown was scratched with leadfoil and her purse was sculpted in sculpey.
    I hope you like her and please fell free for any comments you could have !
    (all pictures are from my cellphone, sorry !)

010.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg 017.jpg
  2. KenBoyle PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Well done Franck! Finished up very nicely. I like the conversion/additions and love the freckles. (y)

Cheers,
    Ken
  3. franck edet A Fixture

Canada
    thank you Ken :)
  4. Viking Bob PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Nice paint work.
  5. franck edet A Fixture

Canada
    thank you Bob :)
  6. Phater Active Member

United-States
    Fantastic work.
    Tom
  7. franck edet A Fixture

Canada
    thank you Tom!
  8. REMOVED PlanetFigure Supporter

Frank, I am seeing every new piece you do as a step forward...I really like your subjects and you are giving me inspiration.
    John
  9. franck edet A Fixture

Canada
    thank you very much John, this is what is really pleasant with this hobby of ours, each new project brings its challenges and pushes us to go further :)
  10. REMOVED PlanetFigure Supporter

It’s all over when “good enough” is good enough, and so cool to every once in a while see things really coming along for someone.
    franck edet likes this.
  11. MoboSchreuder A Fixture

beautiful work and painting

mobo
  12. franck edet A Fixture

Canada
    thank you Mobo :)
  13. Landrotten Highlander Well-Known Member

Very nicely painted. I am pushing very hard to improve my skills with every miniature, and it is pictures like this that provide both inspiration and a goal to aim for.
    Thanks for sharing
  14. franck edet A Fixture

Canada
    thank you very much ! the goal is not as important as the journey they say ;)
  15. spinnerguy Active Member

England
    Always nice to see the Female form,as opposed to the usual military themes..........Excellent detail work,with a good deep far away gaze from the eyes .
    You've gone for a lighter appearance overall.which I prefer as opposed to the usual dark finish,which seems to be more common place.
  16. franck edet A Fixture

Canada
    thanks for your comments Spinner ... this is really appreciated