1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Any Pictures or News from Telford 2017

Discussion in 'Figure Shows, Workshops and Events' started by chippy, Nov 13, 2017.

1. chippy Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    I was just wondering if anyone is going to post pics. of this years Telford Model show or give a report as it has been a bit quite on the forum .
    chippy
  2. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
  3. craigyboy Member

United-Kingdom
    chippy,
    there's a few videos on u tube.
    Craig.
  4. chippy Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Thanks Carl (y) .
    Craig thanks I will check it out tonight .
    As it's the largest modelling show in world news has been a bit quite this year .
    garyhiggins likes this.
  5. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    Great show, thoroughly enjoyed it although I still didn't get any of Peedee's cake ?

Regards, Gary.
  6. mick3272 A Fixture

|I bet the greedy sod eat it before you got there Gary:hungry:
    Mick
    garyhiggins likes this.
  7. chippy Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Gary I was really hoping to get to this one but I had a really hard weeks work last week and I was toooooo knackered to make the trip .
    Peedee assures me CAKE is only a small part of his eating regime :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: .
    chippy
    garyhiggins likes this.
  8. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    I'll get him back, I'm taking biccies to Buglecall and I won't save him any so there :p:p:LOL:.
    mick3272 likes this.